We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 2 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 3 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 4 Spain 2 beach locations
- 5 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 6 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 13 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 16 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 17 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 18 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 19 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 20 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 24 Bologna Restaurants
- 25 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016