We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 3 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 8 men's shoes spain
- 9 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 20 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Munich and Dachau
- 25 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !