We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 7 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 15 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Netherlands Delta Works
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe