We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
- 1 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 2 General questions about Sicily
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Zee Best
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 10 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 11 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 12 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 15 What to Give to Host Family
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 18 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 19 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Paros or Naxos?
- 22 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 23 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 Hotels in London