We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 2 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 3 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 7 Denmark cycle tour
- 8 Kadıköy to Kız Kulesi by bus
- 9 marbella spain
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Need advice on 2 week Greece itinerary
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Barcelona restaurants
- 14 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 15 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 16 Trains
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 21 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 24 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 25 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!