We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 2 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 3 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 4 Last night in Italy advice
- 5 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 15 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 23 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?