We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 London day trips, especially castles
- 16 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Day trips from Marseille
- 22 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 23 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 A drive in Europe