We (two parents and children ages 14, 11, and 9) are thinking about spending a day at Efteling on the way from Heerlen to Amsterdam, at the end of June. We would spend one night at the Efteling Hotel, and then make our way north the next afternoon. This would be toward the end of our month long trip, a break from the museums and monuments for a bit of pure fun, before we head home. Has anyone been recently? Do you think it's worth the time and effort, and will children at those ages enjoy the park? Thanks in advance!
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 3 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 4 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 8 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 9 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 10 Travel in Spain
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 15 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 16 Lucerne where to stay
- 17 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Athens licensed tour guide
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy