Thinking of visiting crosatia: dubrovnik and kocula. But would like to do saravejo and mostar and be most efficient in traveling and limit tracing my steps (at least two full days in dubrovnik, maybe same in saravejo (maybe kotar). Not keen on self driving but even economy car rentals I do not believe have picks in saravejo. Would love to get a car serv;ice to bring me from saravejo to mostar (or if good railroads), then better to find such a service from mostar to dubrovnik (cant find anything). Advise
efficient means of going from saravejo/mostar/to duubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Great London Bars with a view
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Art in Paris
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland