Thinking of visiting crosatia: dubrovnik and kocula. But would like to do saravejo and mostar and be most efficient in traveling and limit tracing my steps (at least two full days in dubrovnik, maybe same in saravejo (maybe kotar). Not keen on self driving but even economy car rentals I do not believe have picks in saravejo. Would love to get a car serv;ice to bring me from saravejo to mostar (or if good railroads), then better to find such a service from mostar to dubrovnik (cant find anything). Advise
efficient means of going from saravejo/mostar/to duubrovnik
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Albania for Beginners
- 9 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 13 Istanbul hotels
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 25 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg