Thinking of visiting crosatia: dubrovnik and kocula. But would like to do saravejo and mostar and be most efficient in traveling and limit tracing my steps (at least two full days in dubrovnik, maybe same in saravejo (maybe kotar). Not keen on self driving but even economy car rentals I do not believe have picks in saravejo. Would love to get a car serv;ice to bring me from saravejo to mostar (or if good railroads), then better to find such a service from mostar to dubrovnik (cant find anything). Advise
efficient means of going from saravejo/mostar/to duubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 2 Hotels in old Rome
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 5 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 6 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Croatia
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 13 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Albi/Carcassone
- 16 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 17 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 18 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 19 ABOUT SPAIN
- 20 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 21 Iceland lodging costs July
- 22 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 23 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 24 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 25 Which area to stay in Madrid?