I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (email@example.com). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 7 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?