I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 9 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden