I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (email@example.com). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 2 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 3 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 4 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 5 Flights from Croatia
- 6 Visiting Spain in January
- 7 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 10 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 11 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 18 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 19 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Paris---baguette question???
- 23 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome