I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 planning confusion
- 3 Best Italian beach with teens
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 6 Scotland Highlands
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 10 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 12 3 Wake-up calls
- 13 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 14 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 15 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 16 10 nights in France
- 17 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 20 December in Deutschland
- 21 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 A month in Siena, Italy
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015