I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 3 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands