I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 3 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 4 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 stonehenge day trip from london
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Central and Northern Italy
- 11 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 12 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 15 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 17 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 18 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 19 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 20 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Trip to Ireland in September
- 24 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....