I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Pousadas in Portugal
- 9 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Sachsenhausen?
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 16 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Hotel advice