I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (email@example.com). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Polish sights
- 2 vienna
- 3 Croatia Ferry Help
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread