I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (email@example.com). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
eDreams booking experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 2 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 3 Help me with this trip
- 4 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 7 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 8 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 9 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 10 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 11 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 19 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Great restaurants in Italy
- 22 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 23 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 24 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 25 Greece after the Vote