I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
eDreams booking experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Riga 2014
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 14 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Back home problems with sim card
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Budapest
- 19 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 20 Budapest--baggage storage
- 21 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 22 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 23 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?