Driving to Stockton (near Middlesbrough) in August from Edinburgh and am unsure whether to drive down the east coast or drive via the Lakes and stay overnight - any suggestions - not sure what that east coast offers?
Edinburgh to Stockton
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 5 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 Iwango went…to Nice
- 14 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Granada
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid