Two single girls traveling to Ireland/Scotland for about 2 weeks. We need to be in Edinburgh for a wedding on a Sunday. Initial plan is to fly to Glasgow, arriving on Wed and then spending the night there - then traveling to Inverness and then to Edinburgh, arriving on Fri or Sat. On Monday would fly out of Edinburgh - with plan to be in Dublin for the following weekend - so now the question is where to fly to? Should we fly to Galway and then head south to Cliffs of Moher, Shanon, Dingle/Killarney, Barney, Kikenny and then Dublin - what areas should we stop and see?
Edinburgh to Dublin - 5 Days
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 France Itinerary Help
- 3 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 6 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 9 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 25 French/Italian Alps