Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
- 1 Ryan Air
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 Albania for Beginners
- 13 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 17 Istanbul hotels
- 18 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 19 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 20 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 24 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 25 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?