Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 First time in London
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Greek fuel cost
- 8 VRBO South Kensington
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 19 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 20 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth