Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Vienna
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 12 Nice or Marseille??
- 13 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 gites de france or agritourism
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 25 Trains in Italy