Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
- 1 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 5 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 6 East coast trains
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 First night after arriving in Milan
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 20 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 London at Xmas
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013