Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
- 1 rand versus euro
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 5 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Visa to TURKEY
- 10 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 11 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 12 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 13 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 14 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 15 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 16 Northern Italy
- 17 Suggestions for France Italy
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Venice apartments
- 21 First night after arriving in Milan
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 24 Foggia Day Trip
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre