Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in 11 Days
- 2 French election
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Things to do in Montpellier
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 13 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 18 3 week trip with children
- 19 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 20 dinner jackets
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 24 test
- 25 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna