Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 3 Reaching the Lake District
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 My special places in Europe
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 20 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 23 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 France: Perigord - Interesting Article