Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - A few questions
- 2 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 5 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 6 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 7 Italy, Spain and France
- 8 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 9 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 10 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 11 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 12 Barcelona with Teens
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 An October day in the Luberon
- 16 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 17 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 18 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 19 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 20 Southern France suggestions
- 21 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 22 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 23 Amsterdam and beyond
- 24 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 25 Late October Trip in France