Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 2 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 3 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Lille Braderie 2017
- 8 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 9 Apartment Montreux area
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!