Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 MSN ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?