Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Manchester on derby weekend
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 Day trips from Uzes
- 19 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy