Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/skinnoir-cream/
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 6 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 17 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 19 German Train travel
- 20 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 21 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 22 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 23 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 Barcelona on budget