I'm helping my son find a hotel for 3 nights in Edinburgh in April. He will be traveling with his girlfriend who is studying abroad in the Netherlands. They are looking in Old or New Town near the Royal Mile and their budget is around $125 (American) per night. He is considering the Grassmarket Hotel, Roxburghe Hotel and Parliament House Hotel but is open to other suggestions.
Edinburgh Scotland Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 American Express
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??