I'm helping my son find a hotel for 3 nights in Edinburgh in April. He will be traveling with his girlfriend who is studying abroad in the Netherlands. They are looking in Old or New Town near the Royal Mile and their budget is around $125 (American) per night. He is considering the Grassmarket Hotel, Roxburghe Hotel and Parliament House Hotel but is open to other suggestions.
Edinburgh Scotland Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changes in travel technology?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Dublin Hostels
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Traveling to Munich
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?