So I would like to go to Europe in August and these two cities are very high on my list.
So it's either I go to Edinburgh or Lisbon in August. Edinburgh has the advantage of having the book fair and a literary festival, which are things that interest me a lot. But I hear that in August Edinburgh is very crowded, is August not the best time then for a visit?
On the other hand, I have been wanting to go to Lisbon for a few years now. It's seems like the perfect chill destination (combining culture with great food and architecture) before gearing up for kids' going back to school and all that chaos.
My husband and I are in our thirties and enjoy great food, beach and a bit of culture (hubby is not into museums though).
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 8 Norway Honeymoon
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada