So I would like to go to Europe in August and these two cities are very high on my list.
So it's either I go to Edinburgh or Lisbon in August. Edinburgh has the advantage of having the book fair and a literary festival, which are things that interest me a lot. But I hear that in August Edinburgh is very crowded, is August not the best time then for a visit?
On the other hand, I have been wanting to go to Lisbon for a few years now. It's seems like the perfect chill destination (combining culture with great food and architecture) before gearing up for kids' going back to school and all that chaos.
My husband and I are in our thirties and enjoy great food, beach and a bit of culture (hubby is not into museums though).
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich