In late August we will e travelling in Scotland. We have from Friday morning (check out of Edin hotel) until Sun afternoon (Oban ferry) to work out an itinerary for.
At this stage Im thinking:
Friday: Leave Edinburgh early, drive up coast to Crail / fishing villages / St Andrews and spend some time looking around this area.
Late afternoon: Drive to Stirling, overnight there.
Saturday: Stirling (must sees?)
Sunday: Drive to Oban via Loch Lomond
Is this too rushed? Another option could be to do a day trip to St Andrews while we are in Edinburgh which would give us more options on the way to Oban. Are there any other spots in this area that are must sees? We are into great scenery, photography and history.
Cheers for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 4 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Anniversary trip to France
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 25 Worst flight booking with edreams