Two questions -
a) Is it necessary to reserve/purchase in advance? (4 of us - in Edinburgh in August)
b) Any recommendations on a particular tour? I like history - buy I bet the family will force a Ghost Tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik