Can anyone comment on the Caledonian versus Nira Caledonian and Channings, or the Bonham in terms of quality of rooms and location (for visiting the castle, palace, Arthur's seat, Old Town, etc.)? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Sicily - not a trip report
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 7 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 What to wear
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Trieste