I'm thinking of visiting Edinburgh for 7 days and seeing surriunding places by public transport. Any suggestions? I'm on my own and 60+.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 fear of driving in rome!
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 12 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 15 European Championship
- 16 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 20 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 21 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 24 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end