Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 2 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 3 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 4 London Paris
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 GPS vs Google Maps
- 15 Luggage on trains/security?
- 16 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 17 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 18 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 19 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 20 Brussels Airport
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 23 The DCC scam is spreading
- 24 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 25 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!