Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 2 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 3 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 4 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 13 Andalucia Spain
- 14 Germany-Car or Train
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 21 Whistle stop family road trip
- 22 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 23 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip