Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice to lucca by car
- 2 London-Paris solo trip
- 3 Northern Spain
- 4 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 5 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 6 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 9 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 10 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 11 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 12 To Hampton Court Palace
- 13 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 14 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 15 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 16 Dublin to Dingle?
- 17 Need advice on transportation
- 18 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 21 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 22 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 23 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 24 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 25 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?