Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 2 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Is Capri worth going to?
- 5 magnetic stripe card - final question
- 6 Rome: People Watching!
- 7 Mid-June, 2016 Two-week road trip to Germany, Switzerland & Austria
- 8 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 9 London Boutique Hotel
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 Munich/Prague or Brno for 10- 14 days
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 14 magnetic stripe card
- 15 Transport around Europe
- 16 Where to go
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal and Spain, April 7-25, 2015
- 18 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 19 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 20 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 21 Scotland trip report
- 22 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 23 River cruises
- 24 German train transfer times
- 25 Seeing the Vatican in Rome