Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Edinburgh Day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in winter
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 4 Cornwall or Paris?
- 5 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 10 Giverny in early October?
- 11 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 12 Trip Report, part 1
- 13 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 20 Norway Advice
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question