Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cognidepth Review | http://www.supplementsoffer.com/cognidepth-reviews/
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 London: Battle of the badges
- 5 Germany train/bus question
- 6 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Need help in travel planning
- 9 Non Prescription Male Enhancement Pills
- 10 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 11 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 12 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 13 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 17 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 18 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 19 RHK's Fall escape
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 22 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 23 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 24 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 25 comment on my croatia itinerary please!