Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Edinburgh Day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 things in Rhonda
- 11 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Northern Spain literature
- 18 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!