Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 2 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 10 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Munich, Germany
- 16 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 22 Planning Europe itinerary
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Path of the gods.
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels