Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Edinburgh Day tours
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 11 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Greek islands from Turkey
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich