Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Edinburgh Day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Passport stamp in the UK
- 3 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 8 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 13 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 14 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 15 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 18 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 19 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 20 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 21 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.