Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼세븐카지노
- 2 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 5 What to do with leftover Euros
- 6 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 7 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 8 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 Our Paris plans
- 11 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 12 Help with 1 day trip to black forest
- 13 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 14 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 15 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 16 Flixbus and the like?
- 17 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 18 Munich hotel options
- 19 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 20 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 21 21 day from milan to prague
- 22 Swiss Transport Questions
- 23 Belgium in September
- 24 London theater recommendation(s)
- 25 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont