Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Edinburgh Day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Airb2b in Paris
- 4 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 5 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 8 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 14 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 17 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 18 Tuscan cooking school
- 19 Two days in Dublin
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 DVD players in France
- 24 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you