Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 5 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 6 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 7 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 8 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris