Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 2 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 3 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 4 transport changes in Prague
- 5 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 6 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 7 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 8 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 9 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 12 Rental Car in Austria
- 13 LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,ANY IDEAS ?
- 14 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 15 too many London hotels!
- 16 What to Wear in Scotland
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 19 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 20 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 21 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 22 One way car drop fee
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 25 Driving out of Heathrow