Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Edinburgh Day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 4 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 5 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 8 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 11 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 15 Munich
- 16 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days