Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 2 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 3 Glasgow family hotel
- 4 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 5 Toledo or Segovia
- 6 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 7 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 8 Dublin Ireland
- 9 Drive or train Austria
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Italy train travel question
- 12 St Moritz hiking
- 13 Lavender fields in Provence
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 16 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 17 Tallinn for 1st time
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 23 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 24 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 25 Which Marriott in Vienna