Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 2 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 6 3/4/ days South of France
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 10 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 13 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 16 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 French open 2017
- 20 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 21 What do pack for Ireland?
- 22 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 23 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 24 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 25 Paris hotels