Reading one of my travel guides for Edinburgh, it mentions that on Saturday nights between May and September that the Guards perform Beating Retreat at Edinburgh Castle. I'm curious to know if anyone has seen this, and more specifically I am looking for the time it takes place. I've been to Edinburgh before and have never heard (or read) of this happening on a weekly basis. If true, I would like to try to see it.
Edinburgh Castle - Guards performance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 4 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 7 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 8 Best london location to stay?
- 9 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 10 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 VIGO, SPAIN
- 16 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 17 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 18 Potential trip - Balkans
- 19 Scotland and northern England
- 20 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 21 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Bus Croatia
- 24 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 25 April in Madrid