Reading one of my travel guides for Edinburgh, it mentions that on Saturday nights between May and September that the Guards perform Beating Retreat at Edinburgh Castle. I'm curious to know if anyone has seen this, and more specifically I am looking for the time it takes place. I've been to Edinburgh before and have never heard (or read) of this happening on a weekly basis. If true, I would like to try to see it.
Edinburgh Castle - Guards performance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 London day trips, especially castles
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014