Reading one of my travel guides for Edinburgh, it mentions that on Saturday nights between May and September that the Guards perform Beating Retreat at Edinburgh Castle. I'm curious to know if anyone has seen this, and more specifically I am looking for the time it takes place. I've been to Edinburgh before and have never heard (or read) of this happening on a weekly basis. If true, I would like to try to see it.
Edinburgh Castle - Guards performance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Escorts
- 2 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 3 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Pisa or Siena?
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 18 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 22 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 23 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 taxi line at FCO airport