Reading one of my travel guides for Edinburgh, it mentions that on Saturday nights between May and September that the Guards perform Beating Retreat at Edinburgh Castle. I'm curious to know if anyone has seen this, and more specifically I am looking for the time it takes place. I've been to Edinburgh before and have never heard (or read) of this happening on a weekly basis. If true, I would like to try to see it.
Edinburgh Castle - Guards performance?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 3 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??