My Husband and I live in New York and are planning a trip to Scotland the last week in July.
Originally we were planning to rent a car and drive around independently using guide books etc.
As I started to read about Scotland I realized the ample history and thought we'd get the best of this trip escorted by an expert guide in a small group .We prefer doing "off the beaten track"
Any advise, suggestions recommendations for tours ,hotels/BB's ,places of special interest is WELCOME.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 Italy June 6-16
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Austria Trip Report
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Northern Ireland ideas
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Long weekend in Albania
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 25 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
Edinburgh Area -looking for luxury 5 day escorted tour in July