My Husband and I live in New York and are planning a trip to Scotland the last week in July.
Originally we were planning to rent a car and drive around independently using guide books etc.
As I started to read about Scotland I realized the ample history and thought we'd get the best of this trip escorted by an expert guide in a small group .We prefer doing "off the beaten track"
Any advise, suggestions recommendations for tours ,hotels/BB's ,places of special interest is WELCOME.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 13 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 14 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 London GTG May 19-25
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 20 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 21 Classical Tour of Albania
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
Edinburgh Area -looking for luxury 5 day escorted tour in July