My Husband and I live in New York and are planning a trip to Scotland the last week in July.
Originally we were planning to rent a car and drive around independently using guide books etc.
As I started to read about Scotland I realized the ample history and thought we'd get the best of this trip escorted by an expert guide in a small group .We prefer doing "off the beaten track"
Any advise, suggestions recommendations for tours ,hotels/BB's ,places of special interest is WELCOME.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 5 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
Edinburgh Area -looking for luxury 5 day escorted tour in July