I would appreciate some expert advice on these apartments. They are two bedroom, and are ordered by price. As we are travelling with our adult daughters, we’d like to be close to restaurants and bars, so we/them can take some time “away” from each other, (it will be the last four nights of a 15 night trip)and feel safe coming back.
Close, as well, of course, to all the touristy things, as it’s their first time, and our first time back in about a hundred years.
There are no mobility issues, and we’re all reasonably fit for walking up and down the hill.
We will be leaving Edinburgh for a 10:00 am flight on a weekday morning, so ease of transport to the airport would be a bonus, otherwise we can always cab it.
I hope at least a couple of them prove to be worthy of consideration, otherwise, back to the drawing board!
Please feel free to comment on anything and everything, including areas I should have but didn't concentrate on, in case I've missed the boat completely on these options.
Thanks to all who take the time to have a look and advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Iceland france spain
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Amalfi coast in august
- 7 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Hiking lake Como
- 12 Prem fares (again)
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Greece
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living