I would appreciate some expert advice on these apartments. They are two bedroom, and are ordered by price. As we are travelling with our adult daughters, we’d like to be close to restaurants and bars, so we/them can take some time “away” from each other, (it will be the last four nights of a 15 night trip)and feel safe coming back.
Close, as well, of course, to all the touristy things, as it’s their first time, and our first time back in about a hundred years.
There are no mobility issues, and we’re all reasonably fit for walking up and down the hill.
We will be leaving Edinburgh for a 10:00 am flight on a weekday morning, so ease of transport to the airport would be a bonus, otherwise we can always cab it.
I hope at least a couple of them prove to be worthy of consideration, otherwise, back to the drawing board!
Please feel free to comment on anything and everything, including areas I should have but didn't concentrate on, in case I've missed the boat completely on these options.
Thanks to all who take the time to have a look and advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !