I would appreciate some expert advice on these apartments. They are two bedroom, and are ordered by price. As we are travelling with our adult daughters, we’d like to be close to restaurants and bars, so we/them can take some time “away” from each other, (it will be the last four nights of a 15 night trip)and feel safe coming back.
Close, as well, of course, to all the touristy things, as it’s their first time, and our first time back in about a hundred years.
There are no mobility issues, and we’re all reasonably fit for walking up and down the hill.
We will be leaving Edinburgh for a 10:00 am flight on a weekday morning, so ease of transport to the airport would be a bonus, otherwise we can always cab it.
I hope at least a couple of them prove to be worthy of consideration, otherwise, back to the drawing board!
Please feel free to comment on anything and everything, including areas I should have but didn't concentrate on, in case I've missed the boat completely on these options.
Thanks to all who take the time to have a look and advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 One night in the Dolomites
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Rome hotel
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Route Information
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 TSA Precheck