I would appreciate some expert advice on these apartments. They are two bedroom, and are ordered by price. As we are travelling with our adult daughters, we’d like to be close to restaurants and bars, so we/them can take some time “away” from each other, (it will be the last four nights of a 15 night trip)and feel safe coming back.
Close, as well, of course, to all the touristy things, as it’s their first time, and our first time back in about a hundred years.
There are no mobility issues, and we’re all reasonably fit for walking up and down the hill.
We will be leaving Edinburgh for a 10:00 am flight on a weekday morning, so ease of transport to the airport would be a bonus, otherwise we can always cab it.
I hope at least a couple of them prove to be worthy of consideration, otherwise, back to the drawing board!
Please feel free to comment on anything and everything, including areas I should have but didn't concentrate on, in case I've missed the boat completely on these options.
Thanks to all who take the time to have a look and advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 UK in May and June
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please