I would appreciate some expert advice on these apartments. They are two bedroom, and are ordered by price. As we are travelling with our adult daughters, we’d like to be close to restaurants and bars, so we/them can take some time “away” from each other, (it will be the last four nights of a 15 night trip)and feel safe coming back.
Close, as well, of course, to all the touristy things, as it’s their first time, and our first time back in about a hundred years.
There are no mobility issues, and we’re all reasonably fit for walking up and down the hill.
We will be leaving Edinburgh for a 10:00 am flight on a weekday morning, so ease of transport to the airport would be a bonus, otherwise we can always cab it.
I hope at least a couple of them prove to be worthy of consideration, otherwise, back to the drawing board!
Please feel free to comment on anything and everything, including areas I should have but didn't concentrate on, in case I've missed the boat completely on these options.
Thanks to all who take the time to have a look and advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 car for four adults and four bikes
- 5 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 6 Barcelona cooking classes
- 7 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 22 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents