We are a family of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Edinburgh in May 1st week. Needed some help with accommodation options. We want to stay in an apartment.
Please suggest some good options for catering apartments. Also, do we need to stick to apartments in and around Royal Mile OR should we look at options further away?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 12 Canal du Midi
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Perugia
- 19 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Praiano
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 St Denis Cathedral