We are a family of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Edinburgh in May 1st week. Needed some help with accommodation options. We want to stay in an apartment.
Please suggest some good options for catering apartments. Also, do we need to stick to apartments in and around Royal Mile OR should we look at options further away?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016