I have been using the Edgard bus website in French and using Google translate to figure out the information. However, yesterday I was using an older version of browser I noticed an English option to select at the top. I don't see that in the Edgard site when I access it from other newer versions of browser!
Anyone experienced this issue? Is there some other way to access the English version of the website?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노わ생중계카지노
- 2 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 12 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Beaune France
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 advance tickets?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England