we are thinking of renting a car in madrid for 10 days to travel southward. economy car rentals seems to have the best rates but i have read mixed reviews about it in this forum. has anyone tried using them in spain? any success or lack thereof? thanks!
economy car rentals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland train system: first class??
- 2 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 3 Paris - one day itinerary
- 4 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 8 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 apartment
- 11 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 15 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 17 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 18 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 19 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 20 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 21 Russian Visa Question
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby