I am to intern in a resort in Bavaria from June 17 through Sept. 2. and am trying to determine it if make more sense to fly from Boston to Zurich or Munich. I will be taking a train to my final destination. Currently Zurich is about $200 less in cost, and I believe the distance is shorter, 146 vs. 130 km.
Economical flight to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Snow Tires on rentals
- 4 New BMW pick-up travel
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Cinque Terre
- 7 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 8 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Athens airport question
- 11 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 12 Chamonix - Information
- 13 GPS in France
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 South of France
- 20 Papal audience-Easter
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 23 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?