I am to intern in a resort in Bavaria from June 17 through Sept. 2. and am trying to determine it if make more sense to fly from Boston to Zurich or Munich. I will be taking a train to my final destination. Currently Zurich is about $200 less in cost, and I believe the distance is shorter, 146 vs. 130 km.
Economical flight to Germany
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 3 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Driving in Genoa
- 7 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 8 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 16 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)