We shall be in Verona for 3 nights next week, with a day trip to Padua.
Any suggestions for dining out? We are staying at the Hotel Accademia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 advance tickets?