I'm also looking for food recommendations in Reykjavik. I don't have a huge budget, but I would like to spoil myself for a few meals.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 U>S:A :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 3 driving from London to Lourdes
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 Italian lake cruise
- 6 Tuscany Itinerary
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Multi Country car Rental
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 Couscous
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 23 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Places to stop/stay?