Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental