Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 Iceland
- 4 Frankfurt to UK
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Milan or Turin
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!