Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Overnight at Heathrow
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London