Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Eating in Paris with newborn and toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 London day trips, especially castles
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday