Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in late January
- 2 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Where to stay in London?
- 10 What type of visa is right for me?
- 11 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 12 Visiting Spain in January
- 13 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 14 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 15 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 16 Loving Lisbon
- 17 Booking hotels before trains
- 18 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 19 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 20 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Need Paris Flight Advice