Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Eating in Paris with newborn and toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 24 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 25 London - Site List Triage -