Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 4 Madrid city centre?
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 14 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 17 My First Trip to Europe...
- 18 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so