Heading to Paris next week for a long weekend as my husband will be sitting an exam there. We have a four-week old baby and a two and a half year old, and will be driving down from Brussels.
We've already booked our hotel - the Novotel near the Gare de Lyon - got a good deal on a family room plus there's an indoor pool which our toddler will love (oh, and private parking).
Though we are very familiar with Paris, having lived there in the past (my husband is Parisian and I worked there for several years), I've not got many ideas for good places to eat with a baby and child in tow! We'll probably order room service at the hotel at least one evening, but it would be nice to go out for an early dinner once or twice as well.
Does anybody have any recommendations for child-friendly eateries, ideally in the Bastille/Marais area? As we'll have a (hopefully) sleeping baby with us, it would be good if there was room for us to have the stroller by our table (so that rules out the more "cosy" restaurants).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 5 Sachsenhausen?
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 8 Rome to Portofino -
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 13 12 Days in Italy
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 16 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 17 River Boat Cruise
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 24 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal