Hi! I will be visiting Madeira in the summer and was wondering where i could find info about restaurants on the island, not just reviews but also details (address & telephone so we can make reservations and know how to get to them). I booked a cheap hotel in Canico, Dom Pedro Garajau, as i really do not intend on staying indoors much. Are there good places to eat near the hotel? I will be hiring a car so will be able to get around easy. Any suggestions of good restaurants to try out whilst in Madeira would be appreciated. Thanks
Eating in Madeira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 11 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 18 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 19 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 22 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 23 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon