Hi! I will be visiting Madeira in the summer and was wondering where i could find info about restaurants on the island, not just reviews but also details (address & telephone so we can make reservations and know how to get to them). I booked a cheap hotel in Canico, Dom Pedro Garajau, as i really do not intend on staying indoors much. Are there good places to eat near the hotel? I will be hiring a car so will be able to get around easy. Any suggestions of good restaurants to try out whilst in Madeira would be appreciated. Thanks
Eating in Madeira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 VISA question
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea