Hi! I will be visiting Madeira in the summer and was wondering where i could find info about restaurants on the island, not just reviews but also details (address & telephone so we can make reservations and know how to get to them). I booked a cheap hotel in Canico, Dom Pedro Garajau, as i really do not intend on staying indoors much. Are there good places to eat near the hotel? I will be hiring a car so will be able to get around easy. Any suggestions of good restaurants to try out whilst in Madeira would be appreciated. Thanks
Eating in Madeira
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Public transport from Ostuni
- 5 Spain Travel
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 16 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 17 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Lake como