Hi! I will be visiting Madeira in the summer and was wondering where i could find info about restaurants on the island, not just reviews but also details (address & telephone so we can make reservations and know how to get to them). I booked a cheap hotel in Canico, Dom Pedro Garajau, as i really do not intend on staying indoors much. Are there good places to eat near the hotel? I will be hiring a car so will be able to get around easy. Any suggestions of good restaurants to try out whilst in Madeira would be appreciated. Thanks
Eating in Madeira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014