Hi! I will be visiting Madeira in the summer and was wondering where i could find info about restaurants on the island, not just reviews but also details (address & telephone so we can make reservations and know how to get to them). I booked a cheap hotel in Canico, Dom Pedro Garajau, as i really do not intend on staying indoors much. Are there good places to eat near the hotel? I will be hiring a car so will be able to get around easy. Any suggestions of good restaurants to try out whilst in Madeira would be appreciated. Thanks
Eating in Madeira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Dublin Tour Companies
- 7 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Sweden & Denmark Itinerary Advice