Hi! I will be visiting Madeira in the summer and was wondering where i could find info about restaurants on the island, not just reviews but also details (address & telephone so we can make reservations and know how to get to them). I booked a cheap hotel in Canico, Dom Pedro Garajau, as i really do not intend on staying indoors much. Are there good places to eat near the hotel? I will be hiring a car so will be able to get around easy. Any suggestions of good restaurants to try out whilst in Madeira would be appreciated. Thanks
Eating in Madeira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Burgundy in May
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 17 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report