I am heading Iceland in Feb 2013 and was wondering where the wise Fodorians would recommend to eat whilst I am there.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 B&B in Ireland
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 24 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 25 Greek Village