I am heading Iceland in Feb 2013 and was wondering where the wise Fodorians would recommend to eat whilst I am there.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 2 Georges - Pompidou center
- 3 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 4 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 5 Buy back lease program?
- 6 What train pass for Paris?
- 7 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 8 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 11 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 12 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 13 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 14 10 days in spain
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 17 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 18 Texans Take a Tour
- 19 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 20 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 21 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 22 SNCF train ticket online booking payment difficulty?
- 23 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 24 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 25 Must do/see in Rome