I am heading Iceland in Feb 2013 and was wondering where the wise Fodorians would recommend to eat whilst I am there.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Italy for the first time
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Christmas Week in London
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 10 Germany and Austria trip report
- 11 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 London Itinerary and Questions
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 19 Ali
- 20 Paris to Ramstein
- 21 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base