I'm traveling with my daughter who has Celiac disease to Paris. We are renting an apartment so we can cook meals, but I sure would love to know where there are gluten-free bakeries, delis and restaurants.
Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Routing
- 2 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 3 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 4 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 5 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 6 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 7 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 8 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 9 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 12 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 13 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 14 Rome - Tours
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 amsterdam hotels
- 19 Credit cards with chips
- 20 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 21 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 22 Maisons-Lafitte
- 23 Question about justairports
- 24 Transportation in and around Munich
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please