I'm just about to book my tickets to Iceland but....YIKES!! I've been looking at the local menus and panicking. ($19 for fish soup?) Does anyone know of good, cheap eats in Reykjavik? Also, we're planning to stay in a room with a kitchenette. How are the food prices at supermarkets in Reykjavik?
Eating cheap in Iceland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 2 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 6 Help with Lucerne in April
- 7 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Dublin to Cashel
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 15 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 16 Athens and which islands?
- 17 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 18 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 22 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 23 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 24 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 25 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.