I have not flown any of the budget EU airlines so I am just starting to gather info and plan a trip for next spring. We are thinking about combining the Ital lakes (well, one of them) with Greek island (one or two). I see that this fall there are direct flights from Santorini to Milan but they end in early Sept. When will the schedules for next year be released and does anyone know the usual date parameters for Santorini to Milan? (like June thru Sept.?) we hope to go mid-May 2013. Thanks!
Easyjet schedules / Santorini to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving in france with kids
- 2 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 3 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Which european city?
- 23 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 24 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 25 Scotland November 2015