From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 3 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Sorrento Advice Please
- 5 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 6 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 20 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 21 La Sagrada Familia
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 24 Do I need train tix in advance
- 25 Help: Short visit to Crete