From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino Redux
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Rome For 2 days
- 4 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 5 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 6 The highlands
- 7 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 10 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Amalie/Rome
- 16 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Venice at Christmas
- 18 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 19 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 20 Berlin to Barcelona
- 21 countries to visit in October and November
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 25 Hotels in St Germain Paris