From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 10 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 11 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 12 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 13 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 17 Arctic Circle in December
- 18 Catalonia
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 25 Sammezzano update