From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 2 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Case of smoking stains
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 9 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 10 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 11 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 12 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 Path of the Gods Question
- 15 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 19 Dentix in Spain
- 20 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 21 Croatia
- 22 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 25 How much do i need?