From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 London's Must Sights!
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 4 days in switzerland
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 20 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland