From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 2 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 3 French Prem Train Fares
- 4 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 5 Northern Spain
- 6 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 7 Shoppingin Spain
- 8 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 9 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 10 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Dublin to Dingle?
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 To Hampton Court Palace
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 17 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 18 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 19 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 venice to lucca by car
- 22 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 23 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)