From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 4 Amalfi Coast in June
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 6 Paris dining-with teens
- 7 Paris GTG - October 21
- 8 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 9 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 10 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 11 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 12 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 13 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 14 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 15 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 16 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 17 Ferrari Factory
- 18 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 19 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 20 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 21 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 22 Christmas in Germany
- 23 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 24 Another Paris Trip Report
- 25 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean