From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 10 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Spain and Portugal return
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Autumn in Paris