From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Guide in Russia
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Zadar or Sibenik
- 11 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 14 Rent a Car?
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 20 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee