From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 4 week trip Turkey
- 5 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 12 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 13 What one thing in Paris?
- 14 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 17 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015