From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 3 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 4 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 5 Super Cover For Hertz
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Tour groups
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 24 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150