From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 3 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 4 St. Petersburg plus
- 5 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 8 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 9 Day trips from Monaco
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 12 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 15 Paris Visite pass
- 16 Our Paris plans
- 17 Sicily Trip
- 18 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 19 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 22 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 23 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 24 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 25 Rome Walking Guide