From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Izmir to Istanbul
- 2 Planning our Honeymoon
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 5 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 6 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Andalucia to Madrid
- 10 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Segovia Hotel
- 13 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 16 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 17 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 18 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 19 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 20 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 21 Train/Subway Questions
- 22 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 23 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 24 From Schipol to ?
- 25 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com