From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Uzes
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 4 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 5 Visiting the Black Forest
- 6 Barcelona to Morocco
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Laundry - Ireland?
- 10 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 11 AVE train tickets questions.
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 16 Rome to Positano
- 17 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 21 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?