From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 2 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 train from ams to paris
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 11 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 16 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 17 3 nights in Tuscany
- 18 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 21 Munich, Germany
- 22 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 River Boat Cruise
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary