From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A wonderful month in France
- 2 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 3 Train to Sorrento
- 4 Puglia and Matera
- 5 Norway and Netherlands
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 11 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 12 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 13 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 14 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 17 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 18 Travel help laundary
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 22 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 23 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 24 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015