From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 ATM
- 19 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Living in Paris......for a week
- 22 ATM help
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages