From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 Scotland and London 21 days
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 22 Praiana to Positano
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 25 Venice