From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest on a budget
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 6 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Cork or Galway?
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 MiFi in Italy
- 14 Major quake in central Itay
- 15 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 3 days with a Swindon base
- 18 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 19 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Brugge or Ghent?