From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 6 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins