From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 2 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 3 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 4 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 5 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 6 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 7 What is with graffity in Barcelona?
- 8 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 11 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 12 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 13 Paris in April
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 16 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 17 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 18 French Language classes in Avignon?
- 19 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 20 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 21 Still another Normandy question
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Cornwall and Germany
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa