From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Transports in Santorini
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Last night in Italy advice
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 20 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 21 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 24 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 25 Hey Fodor's