From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 5 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 6 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 10 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between