From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 8 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 9 When and how to book for a trip?
- 10 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 11 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 12 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 13 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 Prague & Croatia
- 16 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 17 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 18 3 week backing packing trip
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 22 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 holiday problem in Budapest