From 2 July, it will offer 'guaranteed' allowance of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm
Anyone travelling after July 2 with a cabin bag bigger than the upper limit of 56x45x25 will have to pay £25 to put their bag in at the check-in. This increases to £40, per bag, at the gate.
This may affact those of you that travel from the US: your carry-on may be accepted in the US, but you may have to check the case in for an Easyjet flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설바카라 ■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■슈퍼카지노レ슈퍼카지노
- 2 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 3 라스베가스바카라 ■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라フ생방송바카라
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Algarve - is it for me?
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour