We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 ATM
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 15 Spain Itinerary
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
Easy walk trail around villages on the way down from Jungfraujoch