We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노사이트⋞☠「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☠⋟스타카지노사이트
- 2 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 3 썬시티카지노사이트⋞❈「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❈⋟썬시티카지노사이트
- 4 와와카지노사이트⋞✺「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✺⋟와와카지노사이트
- 5 월드카지노사이트⋞♜「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♜⋟월드카지노사이트
- 6 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 7 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 21 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
Easy walk trail around villages on the way down from Jungfraujoch