We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT NORTON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 7 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 8 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 16 Frankfurt to UK
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Milan or Turin
- 24 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
Easy walk trail around villages on the way down from Jungfraujoch