We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Easy walk trail around villages on the way down from Jungfraujoch