My husband recently returned from a tour in Ireland where he rented a car through Easy Tour Ireland. After seeing other posts on Fodor's about wanting to pay for car rental in euros when traveling to Ireland, I asked my husband for more specifics about his rental, knowing he had been asked if he wanted his credit card billed in euros or US dollars. Then I went on-line to the Easy Tour Ireland myself and, right there under their FAQs, it is stated exactly how to make sure your credit card gets billed in euros rather than US dollars. So to folks to whom this is important, take a look at what Easy Tour Ireland's website says.
Easy Tour Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 10 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?