I am travelling to Europe early May and haven't really had time to book any tours while I am there.
Is it easy to book tours while I am there? LIke maybe a day beforehand?
Your advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 3 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 6 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 7 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 10 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 SNCF - low price for summer
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Light weight small converter?
- 15 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 16 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 17 Positano Surprise
- 18 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Escorted tours Norway
- 22 Munich Hotel Location
- 23 Small towns not too near Paris
- 24 Car rental help in Sicily
- 25 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia