I am travelling to Europe early May and haven't really had time to book any tours while I am there.
Is it easy to book tours while I am there? LIke maybe a day beforehand?
Your advice is much appreciated.
easy to book tours when travelling Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Spain
- 2 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 5 Spanish Music
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Things to do in/around Milan
- 8 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 9 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Ireland's west coast
- 12 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 13 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 14 mallorca
- 15 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 16 Arles as a base?
- 17 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 18 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Aix en Provence
- 21 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 24 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome