I am travelling to Europe early May and haven't really had time to book any tours while I am there.
Is it easy to book tours while I am there? LIke maybe a day beforehand?
Your advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 9 How big backpack do I need?
- 10 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 14 Path of the Gods Question
- 15 Loire Valley 12 days
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 18 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 25 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?