I am travelling to Europe early May and haven't really had time to book any tours while I am there.
Is it easy to book tours while I am there? LIke maybe a day beforehand?
Your advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm back.....
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Normandy - driving trip
- 10 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 11 Ballet Bolshoi
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 15 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 16 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 17 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 18 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 19 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 20 munich - day trips
- 21 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 22 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 23 Naples to Pompeii
- 24 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 25 Ireland in November