I am travelling to Europe early May and haven't really had time to book any tours while I am there.
Is it easy to book tours while I am there? LIke maybe a day beforehand?
Your advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 3 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 4 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 5 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 6 Bordeaux to Nice
- 7 Travel in Europe
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy