We will be in London for 3 days in March then will fly to Berlin from Luton. I've read that we can take the easy jet bus from London and that on-line fares are 2 pounds per person (there are 3 of us)but when I try to book them it is showing 7 pounds/person. Does anybody know approximately how much does it cost to take the cab from Arran House Hotel (near the British Museum) to Luton? any help would be appreciated. Thanks much.
easy jet bus from London to Luton airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 8 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 Spain traffic tickets
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 Salzburg and day trips
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 21 Germany Questions
- 22 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm