We will be in London for 3 days in March then will fly to Berlin from Luton. I've read that we can take the easy jet bus from London and that on-line fares are 2 pounds per person (there are 3 of us)but when I try to book them it is showing 7 pounds/person. Does anybody know approximately how much does it cost to take the cab from Arran House Hotel (near the British Museum) to Luton? any help would be appreciated. Thanks much.
easy jet bus from London to Luton airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 8 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Fjords, How To?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?