Four adults (2 twenty-somethings and 2 fifty-somethings) are traveling to Ireland in mid- August and will have 5 days there. What are your top five activities that you would recommend within a couple hour drive from Adare?
We'll also have 1 day in Dublin.
And what can we expect in regard to weather?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 2 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 3 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 4 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 5 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 6 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 7 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 10 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 16 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 17 Seville Itinerary
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 First timers to Italy
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 24 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin