Four adults (2 twenty-somethings and 2 fifty-somethings) are traveling to Ireland in mid- August and will have 5 days there. What are your top five activities that you would recommend within a couple hour drive from Adare?
We'll also have 1 day in Dublin.
And what can we expect in regard to weather?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 2 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 3 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 4 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 5 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 6 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 Cost of Van from CDG
- 11 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 12 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 13 German Train travel
- 14 Barcelona on budget
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 18 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 19 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 20 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 21 New Dublin Museum
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 24 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 25 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites