Does anyone have any experience using the Easy Bus to get from CDG into Paris (drop off is just off Ave de l'Opéra). I put in my arrival date in August and the price is 4,98€ for 2 seats on the bus.
It seems like a great price and I'm wondering if anyone out there has used this as a way to get into Paris. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 2 Positano or Sorrento?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 20 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 23 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more