2 couples traveling to Eastern and Central Europe in October. The Eastern European Rail Pass is reasonably priced. Plan to travel between Krakow and Warsaw, Prague and Salzburg, Salzburg and Vienna and Vienna and Budapest (we're flying from Warsaw to Prague). Question: Do we need a reservation?
Eastern European Rail Pass reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 10 South of France November Trip Report
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?