My husband and I are planning a 2 week eastern Europe trip. This will be our first trip with our 10 month old. We are planning the trip for the second half of May. Is the weather good by that time for visiting and sight-seeing? We are planning on visiting Prague, Budapest, Vienna and the Hallstat Lake area. Are those places good for visiting with a 10 month old? Any suggestions on splitting time between these places and also any side trips that would be good with a child would be appreciated? Also, is the Lake Hallstat area enjoyable and how much time would you recommend for there? Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?