My husband and I are planning a 2 week eastern Europe trip. This will be our first trip with our 10 month old. We are planning the trip for the second half of May. Is the weather good by that time for visiting and sight-seeing? We are planning on visiting Prague, Budapest, Vienna and the Hallstat Lake area. Are those places good for visiting with a 10 month old? Any suggestions on splitting time between these places and also any side trips that would be good with a child would be appreciated? Also, is the Lake Hallstat area enjoyable and how much time would you recommend for there? Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?