My husband and I are planning a 2 week eastern Europe trip. This will be our first trip with our 10 month old. We are planning the trip for the second half of May. Is the weather good by that time for visiting and sight-seeing? We are planning on visiting Prague, Budapest, Vienna and the Hallstat Lake area. Are those places good for visiting with a 10 month old? Any suggestions on splitting time between these places and also any side trips that would be good with a child would be appreciated? Also, is the Lake Hallstat area enjoyable and how much time would you recommend for there? Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 Budapest to Kosice
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 London Theater
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 My final Prague itinerary
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL