My husband and I are planning a 2 week eastern Europe trip. This will be our first trip with our 10 month old. We are planning the trip for the second half of May. Is the weather good by that time for visiting and sight-seeing? We are planning on visiting Prague, Budapest, Vienna and the Hallstat Lake area. Are those places good for visiting with a 10 month old? Any suggestions on splitting time between these places and also any side trips that would be good with a child would be appreciated? Also, is the Lake Hallstat area enjoyable and how much time would you recommend for there? Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 English Countryside