I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 6 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 London hotel
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace