I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Italy dolomites
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 9 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 10 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 11 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 12 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 16 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 17 history museums or locations
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 22 year olds in Europe
- 20 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 21 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 22 Good times in Munich, the city
- 23 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 One week in Spain, late May