I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Gogartys, Dublin
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September