I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia