I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 4 Time in Strasbourg?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 7 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 8 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 12 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 13 Dolomites Drives
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 16 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Cinque Terre card and train
- 19 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 Which tour company would be best?