I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Winter in Paris
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 I need some big advice!
- 21 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!