I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 atm cards in Spain
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 weather in Veneto area in September
- 5 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Germany Visa for conference
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 23 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey