I have 12- 14 days that I can spend on vacation. I have been seriolsy researching for two weeks and decided I want to visit Eastern (Central) Europe. I used euro trip amongst other web sites. Part of my trip I want to visit the Carpathian Region including Uzhorod area. I found many local websites and translated them and much crime is reported. Is it safe? Also,is it a bad idea to travel to that area in the first two weeks of November? Would it be too cold and rainy to enjoy? What is the best city to fly in to? I have never been to europe and I would fly from New Jersey / New York of the United States. I am thirty one years old, male, and I only speak English. Is it a bad idea because I do not know the language? Spots I want to visit are Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, several religous sites including Mariapoch, medjagorie, Bukovina, and the relics of Blessed Theodore Ramzha.. I have in a mind a diverse trip including architecure, museums, rich food, religous sites, culture, to unwinding and having fun as night as well. Is this too ambiitous to try all those cities? I appreciate any feedback or help. Also, is there a website available to help plan like what cities can I use as base and then explore the outkirts. thank you
Eastern Europe Travel Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 London during Christmas week
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 6 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive