We are considering a trip to Eastern Europe with either Vantage or Odysseys Unlimited. Has anyone traveled with either of these, especially to that area?
Eastern Europe tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Aaah...Umbria!
- 7 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 8 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 9 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 10 Ghent or Paris?
- 11 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 12 Weather in the dolomites
- 13 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 16 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 17 Help for San Sebastian
- 18 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 24 German Rail Pass Questions
- 25 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip