Has anyone gone with SmarTours to Eastern Europe? If so, what was your opinion of the tour group, and did everything go off as planned? Any comments regarding SmarTours would be appreciated.
- 1 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 4 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 7 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 Athens licensed tour guide
- 10 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 11 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 14 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 15 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Norway experts needed.
- 18 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 19 Heathrow to Limehouse
- 20 Train from Munich to Vienna
- 21 Traveling solo through France and the UK
- 22 Munich Salzburg Vienna Prague
- 23 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.