Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 South of France
- 6 Athens airport question
- 7 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 8 GPS in France
- 9 Papal audience-Easter
- 10 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 11 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 12 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 13 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 14 Chamonix - Information
- 15 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 18 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 19 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 20 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 21 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 24 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 25 Nature of France