Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 2 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 3 Cookware in France
- 4 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 7 Russian Visa Question
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 St. Petersburg
- 10 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 11 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 12 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 15 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 18 Madrid
- 19 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 20 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 21 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 22 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 24 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna