Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 5 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 6 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 7 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 8 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 9 Swiss decisions
- 10 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 11 Please help me plan my trip!
- 12 Porto to Salamanca
- 13 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 14 Greece and Turkey
- 15 Napoli logistics
- 16 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 21 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 25 Tyrol - need general help