Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Greece
- 2 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 3 Central London Hotels
- 4 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Globus Tours
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Help with Madrid Location
- 9 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 10 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 11 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 12 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 13 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 14 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 19 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Venice, just arrived