Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 9 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 French open
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 England and Scotland
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?