Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 3 Message for Ackislander
- 4 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 5 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 6 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 7 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 atm cards in Spain
- 13 First Time Going to Europe
- 14 Traditional food in Athens
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 20 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 weather in Veneto area in September
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Hotel in Rome?