Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 England & Scotland in April
- 4 Transport in Venice
- 5 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?