Spending about a month in Europe in September and having a difficult time trying to create an itinerary. This is my first trip to Europe and I would like to be in the right places at the right time as to events and such. The places I definitely want to hit are Slovakia (Kosice and Presov), Czech Rep. (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Germany (Munich) Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest). Can anyone recommend a logical itinerary that includes all of these places? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance.
Eastern Europe Roadtrip in September-help!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 9 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 10 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 15 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 16 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 Prague - must see
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 My first visit to Ireland, next year.