Anybody know for sure where road maps of Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Bylorus, and neighboring nations) can be found - either on-line or in print?
If you do, please tell me where they might be found.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 2 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 3 Days in Naples...
- 14 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 17 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 18 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 19 Dentix in Spain
- 20 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 21 First trip - destination advice!
- 22 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 23 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 24 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath