Below is my proposed itinerary for my spring 2006 trip. Would love to hear comments. I'm looking at this trip as sort of a sampler of several cities and will go back on a future trip for longer stays in the cities I like best. For my return trip home, I had been planning on flying Vienna-London-Houston, but now I'm wondering if I should fly from Ljublana to London, overnight there and then fly out that last day. If I fly Vienna-London-Houston on the final day, it will be a tight connection.
day 1 -arrive Prague, Czech Republic
day 2- Prague
day 3- Prague
day 4 Vienna, Austria
day 5 Vienna
day 6 Bratislava, Slovakia daytrip, return to Vienna for overnight (1.5 hour train)
day 7, 8 - Salzburg, Austria
day 9- Ljubljana, Slovenia
day 10- Bled, Slovenia daytrip (1.5 hour bus)
day 11- Zabreb, Croatia daytrip (2 hour train ride)
day 12-Piran, Slovenia, Somewhere Croatia or Trieste, Italy for daytrip which would be best/easiest?
Day 13-Figure out what city to fly home from
Day 14-fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Maps of Ireland
- 2 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Car rental in Paris
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 7 A new travel app for Poland
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 15 December in Slovenia
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Dover queues
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia