Below is my proposed itinerary for my spring 2006 trip. Would love to hear comments. I'm looking at this trip as sort of a sampler of several cities and will go back on a future trip for longer stays in the cities I like best. For my return trip home, I had been planning on flying Vienna-London-Houston, but now I'm wondering if I should fly from Ljublana to London, overnight there and then fly out that last day. If I fly Vienna-London-Houston on the final day, it will be a tight connection.
day 1 -arrive Prague, Czech Republic
day 2- Prague
day 3- Prague
day 4 Vienna, Austria
day 5 Vienna
day 6 Bratislava, Slovakia daytrip, return to Vienna for overnight (1.5 hour train)
day 7, 8 - Salzburg, Austria
day 9- Ljubljana, Slovenia
day 10- Bled, Slovenia daytrip (1.5 hour bus)
day 11- Zabreb, Croatia daytrip (2 hour train ride)
day 12-Piran, Slovenia, Somewhere Croatia or Trieste, Italy for daytrip which would be best/easiest?
Day 13-Figure out what city to fly home from
Day 14-fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with kids
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 5 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 9 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Flight Cost to Athens
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Hotel advice
- 24 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 25 First time to Ireland with young kids