Below is my proposed itinerary for my spring 2006 trip. Would love to hear comments. I'm looking at this trip as sort of a sampler of several cities and will go back on a future trip for longer stays in the cities I like best. For my return trip home, I had been planning on flying Vienna-London-Houston, but now I'm wondering if I should fly from Ljublana to London, overnight there and then fly out that last day. If I fly Vienna-London-Houston on the final day, it will be a tight connection.
day 1 -arrive Prague, Czech Republic
day 2- Prague
day 3- Prague
day 4 Vienna, Austria
day 5 Vienna
day 6 Bratislava, Slovakia daytrip, return to Vienna for overnight (1.5 hour train)
day 7, 8 - Salzburg, Austria
day 9- Ljubljana, Slovenia
day 10- Bled, Slovenia daytrip (1.5 hour bus)
day 11- Zabreb, Croatia daytrip (2 hour train ride)
day 12-Piran, Slovenia, Somewhere Croatia or Trieste, Italy for daytrip which would be best/easiest?
Day 13-Figure out what city to fly home from
Day 14-fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소▦온라인카지노
- 2 성인카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ぬ바카라
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Kayaking in Avignon
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Aix Provence
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England