A friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe in April of 2010. We are in the very preliminary stages, but need to secure flight reservations soon as we're using airline miles. Prague and Budapest and environs are definitely places we'd like to visit. We are also intrigued by Plitvice Lakes National Park and that area. We'll have a little over 2 weeks, and we don't need to fly in and out of the same airport. Would this be do-able? Dubrovnik sounds beautiful, but I'm thinking it would be too far south to include. We thought of flying between Ljublijana and Budapest to save some time, but the flight is over $200 and seems a little steep for the distance. Any thoughts?
Eastern Europe Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 10 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 11 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 19 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 20 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 21 Ireland Southwest
- 22 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)