A friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe in April of 2010. We are in the very preliminary stages, but need to secure flight reservations soon as we're using airline miles. Prague and Budapest and environs are definitely places we'd like to visit. We are also intrigued by Plitvice Lakes National Park and that area. We'll have a little over 2 weeks, and we don't need to fly in and out of the same airport. Would this be do-able? Dubrovnik sounds beautiful, but I'm thinking it would be too far south to include. We thought of flying between Ljublijana and Budapest to save some time, but the flight is over $200 and seems a little steep for the distance. Any thoughts?
Eastern Europe Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help, Iceland
- 2 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 3 Please help me give good travel advice
- 4 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 5 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 6 Travel throught Europe
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 9 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 13 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 14 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 15 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 21 One night for dinner in Rome
- 22 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 23 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 24 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 25 What is your favorite travel app?