A friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe in April of 2010. We are in the very preliminary stages, but need to secure flight reservations soon as we're using airline miles. Prague and Budapest and environs are definitely places we'd like to visit. We are also intrigued by Plitvice Lakes National Park and that area. We'll have a little over 2 weeks, and we don't need to fly in and out of the same airport. Would this be do-able? Dubrovnik sounds beautiful, but I'm thinking it would be too far south to include. We thought of flying between Ljublijana and Budapest to save some time, but the flight is over $200 and seems a little steep for the distance. Any thoughts?
Eastern Europe Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 economy car rentals
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Barcelona free tours??
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Renfe site
- 10 Giverny in early October?
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 14 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 15 london in 2.5 days
- 16 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 17 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Alterations to night trains routes
- 21 Interested In Coach Passes
- 22 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 23 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro