A friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe in April of 2010. We are in the very preliminary stages, but need to secure flight reservations soon as we're using airline miles. Prague and Budapest and environs are definitely places we'd like to visit. We are also intrigued by Plitvice Lakes National Park and that area. We'll have a little over 2 weeks, and we don't need to fly in and out of the same airport. Would this be do-able? Dubrovnik sounds beautiful, but I'm thinking it would be too far south to include. We thought of flying between Ljublijana and Budapest to save some time, but the flight is over $200 and seems a little steep for the distance. Any thoughts?
Eastern Europe Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice