A friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe in April of 2010. We are in the very preliminary stages, but need to secure flight reservations soon as we're using airline miles. Prague and Budapest and environs are definitely places we'd like to visit. We are also intrigued by Plitvice Lakes National Park and that area. We'll have a little over 2 weeks, and we don't need to fly in and out of the same airport. Would this be do-able? Dubrovnik sounds beautiful, but I'm thinking it would be too far south to include. We thought of flying between Ljublijana and Budapest to save some time, but the flight is over $200 and seems a little steep for the distance. Any thoughts?
Eastern Europe Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz