A friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe in April of 2010. We are in the very preliminary stages, but need to secure flight reservations soon as we're using airline miles. Prague and Budapest and environs are definitely places we'd like to visit. We are also intrigued by Plitvice Lakes National Park and that area. We'll have a little over 2 weeks, and we don't need to fly in and out of the same airport. Would this be do-able? Dubrovnik sounds beautiful, but I'm thinking it would be too far south to include. We thought of flying between Ljublijana and Budapest to save some time, but the flight is over $200 and seems a little steep for the distance. Any thoughts?
Eastern Europe Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?