Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 How Do Public Holidays Affect Travel and Sightseeing in France?
- 8 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 9 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 10 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 11 April in Madrid
- 12 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 13 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 16 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 17 Amsterday > Bruges
- 18 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 19 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 20 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 21 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 22 Great restaurants in Italy
- 23 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 24 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 25 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.