Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 auto europa or auto europe?
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 15 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
Hi, Good Day