Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 11 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 12 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 20 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 21 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 22 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
Hi, Good Day