Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 2 Dordogne Trip Report
- 3 Todi as a stopover?
- 4 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 5 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 6 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 7 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 8 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 9 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 10 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 11 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 12 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 13 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 16 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 17 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 18 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 21 Day Trip from London
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 25 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
Hi, Good Day