Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Austria
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 8 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 Train Help
- 11 Train rides
- 12 12 days in Austria
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Salento penninsula
- 21 What about Basque Country?
- 22 Bursa/Iznik
- 23 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 24 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
Hi, Good Day