Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 French open
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 11 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Azores
- 19 Azores
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?