Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 Presenting you a radiant glow. Owing
- 3 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 4 How much to tip UK taxi driver?
- 5 Copenhagen Airport Transfers to Central Station
- 6 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 7 Heathrow to London - train or taxi?
- 8 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 11 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 20 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Overnight Train Questions
- 24 Istanbul tour guides?
- 25 Flamenco Shows
Hi, Good Day