Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 2 Random Rome Questions
- 3 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 4 Family Cruises
- 5 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 6 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 7 Berlin to Prague by car
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 10 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 11 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 12 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 13 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 14 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 15 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 19 Driving to Beaune
- 20 Travelling to France
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 23 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 24 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 25 Three Months in Southern Spain