Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 6 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 London at Easter