Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 milan austria
- 5 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 6 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 7 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 10 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 11 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 12 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Genoa - What are the Must Do's