Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 2 When to go to Sicily
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 How to structure this trip?
- 7 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 8 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 12 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 Wengen to Torino?
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Italy - Month of July
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 23 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 24 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?