Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 5 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 8 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 16 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 Stop over in France
- 21 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 22 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 23 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 24 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 25 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!