Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Holland/France/Spain
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 21 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 22 Iceland Day 5
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 25 Montenegro in September
Hi, Good Day