Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 2 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 3 Lost in venice
- 4 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 5 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Bath or Exeter
- 9 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 10 Munich to Milan via train
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Hotels in Barcelona
- 13 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 14 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 15 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 16 Self-driving in Iceland
- 17 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 18 Metro tickets in Paris
- 19 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Peloponnese
- 22 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 23 short trip klon to koblenz
- 24 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 25 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
Hi, Good Day