Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Vienna or Budapest?
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Puglia or La Langhe
- 5 Booking hotels before trains
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 13 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Munich
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
Hi, Good Day