Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 A month in Siena, Italy
- 4 Best Italian beach with teens
- 5 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 6 Where to stop along the way
- 7 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 13 Dublin transportation help
- 14 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 15 Relaxing destinations?
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 20 Bandol port of call
- 21 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 where to stay in Malta
- 24 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 25 Road maps for Iceland
Hi, Good Day