Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 7 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 15 Bregenz or Lindau
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 21 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?