Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
- 1 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 2 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 3 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 12 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 15 Home base in Provence in July
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 18 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 19 Moving to Spain
- 20 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 21 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 22 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Granada on Sunday
- 25 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary