Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Greece
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome
Hi, Good Day