Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 Ireland one week
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 3 days to spend in europe
- 13 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Spain Trip Report
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 19 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 20 Limo from Heathrow
- 21 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 22 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?
Hi, Good Day