Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 Ayasofya Hotel
- 4 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 5 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 6 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 12 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 13 going to italy
- 14 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 15 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 21 Italy things to do?
- 22 Getting cash in Spain
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 25 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons