Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 3 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 4 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 5 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 6 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 7 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 8 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 9 Ann Frank House
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 short trip klon to koblenz
- 23 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Barcelona sites: attire
Hi, Good Day