Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 We are back!
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Renting International Cars from USA
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Itinerary Critique, please?
Hi, Good Day