Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 2 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 3 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 4 Alone in Paris
- 5 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 6 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 7 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 8 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 9 Support Please
- 10 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 11 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 12 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 13 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 14 PASSPORT number changed
- 15 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 17 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 18 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 19 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 20 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 23 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 24 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 25 Any flight from London to Rimini?
Hi, Good Day