My husband and I are planning a trip to Prague(3days) Budapest(3days) Krakow(4 days) and Warsaw(1 day) -June2012. Is this enough time? Would you recommend a tour-I would rather do on our own. Any suggestions. Thanks Arlene
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome in 6 days
- 2 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 3 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 4 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 5 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 6 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 7 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 8 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 9 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 10 Land v Waterways touring
- 11 Day trips
- 12 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 13 Question about justairports
- 14 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 15 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 16 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 20 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 21 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 22 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Nice, France September 2013