Would like to visit Eastern Europe. I have been to Prague and Budapest and both were fantastic.. Would be travelling in the Fall so weather should not be a problem. Any Ideas will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 Iceland 3 day layover
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Milos beach stay
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Train travel
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 22 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)