I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Switzerland in November?
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Oxford England Accommodations
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 vienna
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Croatia Ferry Help
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)