I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 7 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 12 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 How to get to Mallorca
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !