I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 2 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 3 Attention guys
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 6 Rome-Itinerary
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!