I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 2 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 6 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 7 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 11 Ballet Bolshoi
- 12 Belgian airports
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 15 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Greece Travel Advice
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 European Championship
- 21 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 24 Normandy - driving trip
- 25 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam