I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 2 Italy in August with kids
- 3 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 4 French Prem Train Fares
- 5 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 6 Itenerary Opinion
- 7 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 8 Healthy eating in Rome
- 9 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 10 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 11 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 12 10 Days trip to Europe
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 15 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 16 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 17 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 18 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 19 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 20 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 21 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 24 venice to lucca by car
- 25 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?