I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 2 Photo Safari to the south of France, the Italian Rivera and the Swiss Alps
- 3 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 6 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 7 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 10 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 13 Scandinavian Tour
- 14 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 15 Ireland Cell Phones
- 16 Norway in June with parents.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Wedding in Italy
- 20 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 21 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 22 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 23 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 24 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 25 Staying in the Highlands