I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Using Obb website
- 4 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 10 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 11 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 19 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 20 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 21 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 22 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 rail pass
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry