I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Ireland & Scotland
- 13 Scenic Driving Routes
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 22 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please