I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 6 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 7 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 12 Airbnb
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 British Honeymoon!
- 17 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 18 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 21 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 24 Athens and which islands?
- 25 Belgium for 4 nights by train