I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Trip Report, part 1
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report