I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 9 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 10 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Switzerland in October
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017