I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Visiting the Black Forest
- 5 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 12 Greece itinerary ideas
- 13 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Croatia couples itinerary
- 25 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano