I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French rental car advice needed
- 2 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 3 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 4 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 13 Split to Venice. Help!
- 14 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 15 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 17 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 18 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Tasting Cellars in Beaune