I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 2 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 3 SIXT car rental uk
- 4 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 5 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 6 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 7 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 8 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 Germany at Christmas
- 10 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 11 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 12 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 British Airways, anyone?
- 16 Istanbul to budapest
- 17 overnight ferries?
- 18 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 19 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 20 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 21 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 25 Small-group day tours from London?