I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 8 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer
- 9 Croatia in 16 days
- 10 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 14 Yummy Swiss bites
- 15 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 16 3 Wake-up calls
- 17 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 18 Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 23 Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 10 nights in France