I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Italy Spending Budget
- 9 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 10 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 11 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 14 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 15 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 18 Brussels in 2 days
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 22 Nice to the luberons
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Cotswolds first time
- 25 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?