I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 Message for Ackislander
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 11 International driving permit required in France?
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe