I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 2 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 3 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Pronunciation
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 16 Santorini
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Chip but no PIN
- 22 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 23 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona