I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 2 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 3 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 4 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 7 Is Capri worth going to?
- 8 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 9 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 10 Paris transport
- 11 Paris in April
- 12 pick pockets in Rome
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 MXP to Florence
- 15 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 16 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 17 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 18 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 19 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 22 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 23 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 24 Educate me about Munich
- 25 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!