I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Easter week in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 4 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Night Train - Need help
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 White Villages base?
- 11 Traveling to France
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 15 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 16 using airbnb for the first time...
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 19 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 22 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?