I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality and fake passport (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 5 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 6 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 7 Antiques shopping Rome
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 8 days in switzerland
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 12 Days in Italy
- 15 Health insurance coverage
- 16 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 19 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Family vacay in Europe
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 Another Book List for Italy