I'm looking for input into my itinerary for Easter week in Greece for 6 people. I'm a little bit worried about closings, etc. So far I'm thinking
2 nights in Athens, which gives us 1 full day of sight-seeing
1 night in Nafplion (Corinth, Nemea (?), Epidaurus)
1 night in Monemvasia (Mycenae, Mystra, Sparta)
1 night in Olympia (caves of Diros, Mani?)
1 night in Delphi (Olympia, Delphi)
1 night in Meteora area
2 nights in Athens
Is this feasible? is it too much driving? what should we do in Athens on Easter Sunday?
Do we go with bus tours or private tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help laundary
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 5 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 6 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 7 Japan or Italy next spring
- 8 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 9 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 12 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 13 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 14 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 15 Train tickets in Europe
- 16 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 17 Beaune train station rental car return
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?