As we pack our bags for our 2 weeks in the Dordogne,supplied with lists and itineraries provided by many Fodorites,we wonder if many sites will be closed....Font de Gaume;chateaus;gardens;caves........??Your sugggestions will be most welcome.
Easter Sunday,Easter Monday..What to do ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 11 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 14 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 15 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 16 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 17 Scotland day tour
- 18 England sites not to miss
- 19 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 22 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 23 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Casual men's dress in Paris