As we pack our bags for our 2 weeks in the Dordogne,supplied with lists and itineraries provided by many Fodorites,we wonder if many sites will be closed....Font de Gaume;chateaus;gardens;caves........??Your sugggestions will be most welcome.
Easter Sunday,Easter Monday..What to do ???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 2 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 3 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Istanbul hotels
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 16 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Channel Islands
- 23 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?